Project Officer - Mental Health Drug And Alcohol Services
- Temporary Full Time – 80 hours per fortnight (until 30/06/2023)
- Exciting opportunity to increase & develop your skillset in this new positon
- Enjoy a role where you will be an active part of a dynamic health care team
About the Role
An exciting new position of Project Support Officer is available full time, 2 years fixed term in the Mental Health Drugs and Alcohol Service (MHDAS) at Barwon Health.
As the successful candidate you will provide support to the Operations and Service Planning Manager and the Strategy and Planning Manager to deliver Mental Health, Drugs and Alcohol Services projects. You will ideally possess;
- Highly developed skills in Project documentation and Portfolio and Project Reporting
- Excellent communication skills and meeting management skills
- At least 2 years experience working as a project officer and coordinating projects
- Excellent skills in MS office, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, email and internet applications
- Writing experience
- Experience in process mapping
- Experience in coordinating and supporting workshops
- Identifying and building relationships with stakeholders
- Good prioritisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
About the facility
MHDAS provides integrated and recovery oriented mental health, drugs and alcohol assessment, treatment and community support to people of all ages within the Barwon region experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, mental health and drug & alcohol issues, and their families.
Our service is internationally recognised for its innovative clinical programs and integrated models of practice that are client centred, accessible and family inclusive. We are fortunate to enjoy terrific internal relationships and have developed excellent partnerships with the local community that provide for seamless integrated care for our clients.
About the culture
Become a part of a team who enjoys an interesting, challenging and meaningful work life. Continue to grow and develop your talents and capabilities with Barwon Health’s commitment to professional development.
Barwon Health staff benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development
- Access to employee wellness facility
- Salary packaging
- Social club
- Doorstep to the Great Ocean Road, Bellarine Peninsula and the Surf Coast
Diversity and Inclusion
At Barwon Health we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce where we value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexual orientation.
At Barwon Health we are committed to providing positive employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
We at Barwon Health strongly encourage people with disability and diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the Talent Acquisition team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.
We Barwon Health are proud to be Totally Smoke Free.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: