Care Advisor - Home Care Packages
Join a well established, growing, non for profit organisation as a Care Advisor. Your role will involve providing assessment and care management to frail aged people eligible for Home Care Packages. This role will also have responsibility for information provision to and signing up new clients with the service. Located in Geelong, this role is available for an immediate start.
If you are an experienced degree qualified Home Care Packages Case Manager who is looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
If you are an experienced Div 1 Nurse, Social Worker, OT or Physio who has a passion for working with frail aged people, this could be just the opportunity you are looking for! This service will consider people with transferrable skills and support your learning on the job.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Degree level qualifications essential - in nursing, social work or other allied health discipline preferred or other relevant degree considered.
- Some experience in case management or writing care plans is required although it does not need to be strictly with older people on HCP.
- Care Management software knowledge is an advantage, along with strong IT skills
- Knowledge of the issues facing older people living in the community
- Ability to quickly learn legislation, policies and procedures
- A flexible, positive person who works well in a team and autonomously.
- Victorian drivers licence
- The successful candidate will need to undertake a police check and have a working with children check
- Competitive salary with salary packaging
- Award winning aged care service
- Approachable management
- Great team
For further information, please click APPLY NOW to submit your CV
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: