Caring Au Pair
Armstrong Creek, VIC
We're a young couple with 2 lovely children aged 10 months and 3 years and they love each other!!!!
We are on the hunt of a perfect match for our family. We are originally from Venezuela but both children were born in here in Aus.
>>We speak Spanish at home, but happy to have anyone that speaks English and if they can teach our children another language, that's a big plus.
>>We both work full time so this is a Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm
>>Weekly cash in hand payment - agreed depending on experience.
>>Car provided ( if driver's licence) for taking the children out and/or dropping off and picking up (my oldest will continue to go to daycare 2 days a week) - not essential
>>Weekends off unless requested and prior agreed with successful candidate - extra $
>>Someone who wants to be part of the family
>>Genuine caring person and patient
>>We provide own room with unlimited wifi and Netflix
>>All services included
>>Opened to negotiation
What we expect from you:
- Our children will be your first priority
- Keep the house tidy after play
- Help with house chores (we have a cleaner that comes every 2 weeks)
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Maintain an open communication with us and the children
- Calm and in control at all times
- Someone that's happy to blend in a Latin culture
If you have experience with children, a first aid certificate, a WWCC and police check, please we would like to hear from you.
Call or txt me on 0451961781
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: